• Two-way radio, does not require base unit.
• Can be expanded to include multiple units
• Able to receive and transfer calls
• Broadcast function to all handsets
• Caller ID
• Call Waiting – as many as 30 calls
• Speed dial – 30 contacts
• Functional with hearing aids
• Optional antenna to boost reception
• Water resistant
• SMS capable
• Headset socket
• Long-lasting battery
• 8 hours talk time/50 hours standby
• Low-battery alerts
• Automatic power manager
• Multiple levels of volume
Engenius Durafon is the latest game changing cordless phone system that has revolutionised the way companies can communicate.
Utilising the best of two-way radio technology, the Engenius Durafon can cover up to 10km from its base.
Engenius Durafon would be ideal for companies that cover a large amount of space. Farms, resorts, nurseries, hospitals – the Engenius Durafon’s versatility is unparalleled, allowing for that necessary stress-free work environment.
Incredibly user-friendly, the Engenius Durafon is risk-free; it is water-resistant, shock-resistant, double coated rubber cased, everything a company phone needs to be.
Engenius Durafon comes in different models to suit your business needs.
Engenius Durafon 1X contains 1 line per base unit, with up to 4 base units and 36 handsets. Larger businesses may opt for Engenius Durafon 4X, offering 4 lines per base unit with the potential for a massive 90 handsets.
Warranty: Every Engenius Durafon is comprehensively covered by a one year all-component warranty, supported by Univex Telecommunications.