• Functions with all popular IPBX systems
• Capable of being used as a hosted system
• Functional as multi-base set up behind PBX systems
• Rugged, while maintaining long-range functionality
• 12 floor in-building penetration, 10km line of sight, 250,000m² facility coverage & 20,000 hectares of open land coverage (with antenna)
• Supports up to 4 concurrent calls (4-SIP or 3-SIP+1-PTSN)
• Push-to-Talk broadcast capacity
• Sleek, yet functional
• Supports up to 10 SIP accounts as well as a PTSN line
• In-dial functions between handsets
• Standard or Industrial handset options
EnGenius Durafon SIP is the game changing cordless phone system. Crystal-clear over long-distance, the SP922 uses two-way radio technology in a manner that maximises its range, ensuring that no business is ever left incommunicable again.
Engenius Durafon can cover ranges up to 10km from its base. Engenius Durafon would be the perfect solution for companies that cover a large amount of space and want to ensure that that they can maximise communication between employees.
Farms, resorts, nurseries, hospitals – the Engenius Durafon’s versatility is unparalleled, allowing for more attention to be placed on the issues that matter. Maintaining its mobility and flexibility, Durafon is the perfect business solution for all offices that require an elegant, yet easy to carry method of communication.
Durafon is the most secure product in the market; voice transmission is protected to ensure that eavesdropping and line-hacking are impossible.
Durafon SIP is a single-base system, capable of making four concurrent calls, while supporting direct indial for up to 10 handsets.
Durafon SIP works well with all popular IPBX systems while also being utilisable as a multi-base solution behind IPBX system.
Durafon SIP is highly upgradeable including the SP935-SIP style handset, allowing businesses to customise the EnGenius Durafon to meet each business’s preferences.
Comes with a one-year warranty.